January 06, 2015

Bucket List | Yen Magazine Inspired




~

Hey lovelies!
Yen magazine has always been one of my favourites to read. I love this magazine so much! It consists of Art, Music, Lifestyle, Fashion and Beauty all in one. In the latest issue, there was a section on "60 Days Of Summer", which was a bucket list to complete in Summer. It got me really inspired to make my own and I thought I'd share some of the things I want to do in my life. I've only added things I have not done before. Throughout the duration of my blog, I will be coming back and crossing off the things I have done, and also updating the list.

~

Bucket List 
1. Meet my favourite band, Pierce The Veil
2. Go to ten concerts in one year
3. Travel to and spend a month in New York
4. Do a Contiki Tour
5. Road trip around Australia
6. Read 50 books in a year
7. Start a YouTube channel 
8. Write in a diary everyday for a whole year
9. Swim with dolphins
10. Get a tattoo
11. Get an internship at a famous magazine
12. Go to a cemetery at night (even though I'll probably shit my pants haha!)
13. Have a bonfire on the beach
14. Skydive 
15. Run my blog as a part of my job
16. Hike up a mountain
17. Scuba dive in the Great Barrier Reef
18. Send a message in a bottle
19. Travel back to Italy
20. Meet the love of my life
21. Cage dive with sharks
22. Skinny dip
23. Make enough money to live a stable life
24. Own a house
25. Get a black, boy pug and call him AJ
26. Hold a Koala
27. Sponsor a child
28. Own a record player and all my favourite albums on record
29. Live with my best friend
30. No longer deal with panic attacks
31. Write on a "Before I die" wall
32. Try an illegal substance (Controversial and probably won't ever happen, but I would try...)
33. Go to a same sex wedding
34. Participate in a Colour Run
35. Meet Joe Sugg
36. Try out being vegetarian, and hopefully stick to it
37. Have sex in a car (oooOOOOooo!)
38. Raise money for Beyondblue
39. Get through a year of nothing but happiness
40. Complete a ten thousand piece jigsaw puzzle
41. Photograph a sunset
42. Learn to cook confidently 
43. Dye my hair blue
44. Climb a volcano 
45. Travel to Iceland with Jen and do #44
46. Make a free hug sign and spend a day giving people hugs 
47. Go on a Carnival cruise
48. Spend a day making tie dye clothing
49. Blog everyday for a month
50. Blog everyday for a year
51. Camp at a festival 
52. Go to a movie premiere 
53. Go to Bora Bora
54. Explore Egyptian pyramids 
55. Not eat Maccas for a year (maccas is my obsession, oh no!)
56. Leave positive notes in peoples mailboxes
57. Donate blood, every month for a year
58. Get into yoga
59. Have a 24-hour movie marathon with friends
60. Have a new year kiss
61. Finish all of the Keri Smith books
62. Try 10 new food dishes
63. Speak fluent in another language
64. Build a treehouse
65. Go to the dive-in movies
66. Write a letter and send it to a random person, hoping to become pen pals.
67. Ride in a helicopter
68. Travel in the back of a cop car
69. Learn to Skateboard
70. Drive a jet ski 
71. Go to Playlist Live
72. Climb the Sydney Harbour Bridge
73. See Niagara Falls 
74. See the tunnel of lights in Japan
75. Have my fortune told
76. Love myself as much as Kanye loves Kanye 
77. Look up my family tree
78. Go to Warped Tour in America
79. Touch Marcus Butler's butt
80. Swim in a pool lit with glowsticks
81. Learn self defense
82. Go a month without internet
83. Watch a meteor shower
84. Take a candlelit bath with someone
85. Horseback ride
86. Meet Alexa Chung
87. Crowd surf
88. Do a stick and poke tattoo
89. Go ghost hunting
90. Ride an elephant
91. Set foot on all 7 continents (So far - Europe and Australia)
92. Have a paint fight in white clothing
93. See the Tree of Life
94. Visit Pompeii
95. Buy a car
96. Try all the T2 flavours
97. Teach a bird to say "fuck"
98. Travel to Greece
99. Take a random bus to anywhere
100. Compliment every stranger you meet for a day

~

~ Links ~
Contact: mariarosepavia@gmail.com








7 comments:

  1. Love this post! What was the book you wrote the list in? It looks really good! Is it a diary?

    Meg xx
    http://fashionandbeautytalkz.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey lovely!!

      It's my Erin Condren planner and I printed out the templet for a Bucket List off pinterest :) xx

      Delete
  2. Beautiful Post Dear... Information which you provide is very nice, and I like post....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey would you mind sharing which blog platform you're working with? I'm going to start my own blog soon but I'm having a tough time deciding between BlogEngine/Wordpress/B2evolution and Drupal. The reason I ask is because your layout seems different then most blogs and I'm looking for something unique. P.S My apologies for being off-topic but I had to ask! paypal login

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing such great article to share to all of us and i like that peoples who concern about health becasue health is everything and i am also a health consultant by profession so please take care of your health and body.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So I would recommend to all my clients how to reduce cost and get huge ROI in low price. Our Expertise in ppc and seo as well Social Media or Digital Marketing Company. If You want make Your company asa brand or presence to all internet network or social media marketing services network

    ReplyDelete