August 06, 2014

July Favourites | 2014



~

July has come and gone so quickly, I feel like it flashed before my eyes. I thought it was time I finally did a monthly favourites, even if it's a few days late! I felt like actually filming a video to go with this blogpost. I'm so sorry the quality is so terrible, my camera was not focusing so I had to film it off my MacBook. I'm actually really nervous to post it but yolo! (Yes, I did just say yolo.)




Beauty
● Nars Sheer Glow Foundation
● Zoeva Eyeshadow Fix
● Real Techniques Buffing Brush
 Australis Bronzing Powder
 MUA Make Up Academy Eyeshadow Palette

Haircare
● Schwarzkopf Ultimate Colour Oil Elixir
● Schwarzkopf Oil Nutritive Anti-Split Ends Serum

Skincare
● Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula Night Renewal Cream
● Frank's Coffee Body Scrub

Miscellaneous
● Sushi
● Pugs
● Alexa Chung - It
● Divergent Series

~

Until next time my lovelies,
Maria.

~

~ Links ~
Instagram
Tumblr
Twitter
Bloglovin
Facebook
Others