November 01, 2014

Happy Halloween || OOTN "Hipster"





~

Flower crown - Lovisa
Black crop top - Supre
Pants - Ice
Shoes - Betts

~

Halloween is definitely one of my favourite times of the year! It's a shame we don't celebrate it enough here in Australia. I was so excited when a high school friend invited me to a halloween party. My costume is pretty simple to be honest. I don't really even know what I'm meant to be. A guess a "hipster" is what comes to mind? My costume was very affordable, as I already had the majority of it in my wardrobe.

I wish I took a close up photo of my make up, but I totally forgot! I just had on a very full coverage base and used a bunch of neutral browns from my Naked palettes and my Lorac Pro palette and topping it off with winged eyeliner, mascara and a whole lot of bronzer!

~

~ more photos from the night ~

~



 ~
Until next time my lovelies,
Maria.

~

~ Links ~
Contact: mariarosepavia@gmail.com