March 13, 2014

Haul | Priceline


Hello my lovely readers,

If you don't know, I'm from Australia and my favourite place to shop for make up is Priceline. I guess you could say it's the Australian equivalent to Boots and Walgreens. As you all know from us Australians complaining, the price of make up is a little more expensive on our side of the world. But there is hope for us, because every once in a while, Priceline has a massive 40% off sale on all cosmetics!!!! The madness on the two days over the sale is a little crazy. 

So, just like any make up fanatic, I spent a long time inside Priceline, figuring out what I needed to purchase. I am actually pleased with myself, as I did not go too crazy. What made me extremely excited was that my brother works at a local Priceline and he was able to give me a further 20% off the final price! Priceline, thank you for existing.











Products I purchased:

- Savvy by DB Perfect Finish Loose Powder (Translucent)
- L'oréal True Match Foundation (W1 Golden Ivory)
- Maybelline Fit Me Concealer (Light)
- Covergirl Clump Crusher Mascara (Very Black)
- Maybelline Colour Tattoo (Barely Branded)
- Maybelline Colour Tattoo (Tough as Taupe)
- Face Of Australia Lip Quench (Pink Champagne)
- Revlon Colourburst Lip Butter (Strawberry)
- Maybelline Coloursensational (Juicy Bubblegum)



Until next time,

Maria :)