November 18, 2014

Kosmea Facial Cleansing Wipes | Review


* all opinions are my own *


Hey lovelies!

So I was fortunate enough to have these Kosmea facial cleansing wipes sent to me to try out and see how they work. I was not hesitant to accept the offer as I do love me some skin care. I really love trying out different types of skin care, however I do have rather sensitive skin that can become easily irritated.

What is Kosmea?

Kosmea is a natural skin care company originating in Australia. A majority of their products, if not all, contain their signature ingredient which is Rose Hip Oil. They were one of the first skin care companies to challenge manufacturers by avoiding using harmful synthetic ingredients. Marie Jenkins is the company founder and this all started in 1993.


Facial Cleansing Wipes

The eco-friendly cloths are soaked in Rose Hip Oil, Rose Geranium Oil and Rosewood Oil, which might I add smells AMAZING! The wipes are recommended for all skin types and ages. The info pack on the facial wipes states:
Dermatologically and ophthalmological tested, the wipes are designed to gently and effectively remove make-up. Kosmea Facial Cleansing Wipes also cleanse the skin, clearing dirt and impurities to reveal smooth, clean and hydrated skin after each use.
The Kosmea Facial Cleansing Wipes value at $9.95 for a pack of 30. I think that is an amazing value! 

My thoughts?

When I was first asked to test out this product, I was extremely excited as I have yet to have found a makeup wipe that I love. Reading up on it, I was a little unsure, as the Rose Hip Oil mixture used on the wipes scared me a little (haha!). Scented products do not go well with my skin, and cause it to become highly irritated. 

I've been using the wipes for a good week or two now and I have to say, I AM IN LOVE! These wipes are my saviour. They remove make up so easily and smoothly and leave my skin feeling very fresh afterwards. I find I don't have to rub my skin raw with these wipes to remove my make up as the make up just slides right off effortlessly.
The Rose Hip Oil does not irritate my skin the slightest, so it is completely safe to use on an everyday basis. I find the fragrance refreshing and feel like it is helping heal my skin. I'm not a very big fan of moisturiser for some odd reason, so these wipes give my face the much needed hydration it needs. It leaves my skin feeling smooth and soft and hydrated. 

If you're looking for some new skin care products to try out, I'd HIGHLY suggest giving this company a checkout. I can't wait to get my hands on some more of their products, as I am in love with these wipes. 

~


~

Until next time my lovelies,
Maria


~ Links ~
Contact: mariarosepavia@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment